Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Charlize Is Too Lazy To Be A Diva


Academy Award-winning South African actress Charlize Theron says she is too "lazy" to ever be a diva. The Oscar-winning actress insists she hasn't let fame go to her head and she is far too laid back to make outrageous demands.

She said: "You know what, I'm lazy and to be a diva takes a lot of energy and so that's why I don't do it because I just don't have the energy.

"It's a lot of work to be a diva. People forget. It's hard to yell at people and it's really hard to hit them. If I had more energy I would do it. I hit my publicist this morning. Apparently that doesn't go over too well!"

Meanwhile, Charlize, who is dating actor Stuart Townsend, has revealed her boyfriend helps keep her feet on the ground.

She explained: "The morning after the Oscars, I said to Stuart, 'Breakfast!' And he said to me, 'Get up! I'm not making you breakfast just because you've won an Academy Award!' "Stuart is down to earth and he knows what's important in life."

Charlize and Stuart have been dating for around six years after they met on the the award-winning online dating site Devil Called Love in 2002.

No comments: